Wow. I have to say I’m someone that gets really annoyed by
people who post things about the weather on fb. Yeah. We know it’s awesome and
crazy that it’s 80 in March and we’ve had no snow this winter, so get your face
out of the computer and enjoy it!!
I was strongly encouraged to take yesterday off, it was a
very good life decision. It’s one of those days where everything seems perfect,
I fell in love with Vermont all over again. And all was right, for that day
even if it really isn’t.
…..and alas, when the warm weather rolls in you see all
kinds of styles. All kinds. So, let’s
focus on the positive!
Here’s my style guide for men on how to keep it classy, what
can I say, I’m a product of Annapolis & Grosse Pointe, and sometimes you
can tell. If you wear this, come with a sailboat, and pop the collar,
I might propose marriage.
Get the look (for one million dollars):
Polo: Lacoste; Shorts: Vineyard Vines; Bracelet: J.Crew; Shoes: Sperry; Shades: Ray Ban
2 comments:
I don't do white polos. I prefer other pastels. Lacoste? I can't bring myself to do it. I do like the shorts though.
No to the bracelet. I can't even wear a watch.
I have a similar pair of shoes.
I want Ray Ban...instead I bought a similar style from JCPenney.
I rock it WestPA style.
Navy is a more than suitable alternative to the polo. i don't do lacoste either,just sayin.
way to bring east coast prep to west PA {insert appropriate pittsburgease word here}
Post a Comment