I really want a pair of cowgirl boots, and I don't want to spend alot of money on them. I would welcome your comments/suggestions on this issue. Thanks.
I bought some new fryes from cragslist. they were more than i wated to spend, but i will say, i wore them straight out of the box and proceeded to tromp through 3 airports and all around Chicago for a day. i'm loving them!
p.s. meggie we missed you alot alot. are you feeling better?
4 comments:
I got some vintage cowboy boots on Etsy that I LOVE!! They were about 45 bucks, i think. Totally worth every penny.
I bought some new fryes from cragslist. they were more than i wated to spend, but i will say, i wore them straight out of the box and proceeded to tromp through 3 airports and all around Chicago for a day. i'm loving them!
p.s. meggie we missed you alot alot. are you feeling better?
Suggestions:
The skitbox at camp has like 10 pairs. You should come visit.
Thrift stores in San Diego have tons. You should come visit.
Mexico. You should come visit.
you look good in those boots meredith ;-)
Post a Comment