Yesterday I really wanted a BLT, so i went to a sandwich shop down the street, to find one.
I should also note that i saw a 20-something male rocking a bow tie. Guys, if you can pull this off (and only if) you should rock this look.
It's fresh.
Anyway, a raspberry filled sugar cookie made it into my lunch sack, along with the blt. Dare I confess to you several deep dark secrets, I could easily be a vegetarian, if it weren’t for bacon, I love it. I don’t want to, but I do. It’s like the worse kind of meat a person could like. Anyway, I ate the blt, and something about it was refreshing, and I loved it. The one redeeming fact: it was on locally made12 grain bread. Then a bit later, I enjoyed the cookie. I should also tell you I’ve eyed these cookies for about three and a half years from outside the sandwich shop window, but never caved, well today was the day. I bit in, and it was so good, filled with red dye #40 and high fructose corn syrup and I loved every bite.
So it’s confession time!! I want to know, what is the one thing you eat, and you know it’s bad for you, but you eat it anyway cause it just tastes so darn good. I’m talking chemically derived, loaded with artificial dyes and flavors, processed corn products, ingredients you can’t pronounce, freakishly long shelf lives…you know the junk I speak of!
5 comments:
Oh, you know I eat just about everything :P Except for cantaloupe, but that's healthy so I guess in this case it doesn't even count!
I'm a sucker for pop. I loooovvvee Coke from McDonalds. Actually, I love just about everything from McDonalds...yeah, I know that's pretty bad.
mr. goodbar and wild cherry pepsi (not necessarily together). the chocolate and peanuts together are wonderful. and i LOVE wcp, even though afterwards it makes me feel gross.
hey what about you and steak n shake fries? you eat them coz they're so cute, but then you have to wash your face coz you feel so greasy!
I love raw cookie dough. Part of it has to do with my mom always scolding me for eating it as a child, so now I keep a container in the fridge. This week's excuse is that it's too hot to use the oven.
I eat a lot of junk but probably the worst stuff I eat and use it as an excuse for a meal is a chicken salad wrap with a cherry coke from Sheetz (only PA/Western OH know the significance of this statement and the idea of a MTO. Come and visit me and we'll experience it together).
Doesn't sound so bad but I once looked at the nutrition info on the wrap and freaked. I have blocked it out of my memory and know never to look again. It's good, it's quick, and because it's a "wrap" you think you're eating healthy. Go figure.
jen- i think of you every time i have cantaloupe! i love that you call it pop. when i say pop up here, it stops conversation.
susan- yeah steak and shake...cute fries, and frisco melts
sdigs-agreed!! yum!
jon- oh how i miss sheetz
mine is velveeta
Post a Comment