19 February 2010

Olympic Crush


Well, I have many updates to share with you: travels, life, design gigs, photography gigs, how I'm surviving the (lame) winter up north. (What's with ONE 2-day 33inch record breaking snow dump & then nothing else??) Anyway, I just need to sit down and write, and edit photos to go along with the stories...time time time! It's flying!


But it's Friday, and I thought, hey let's have some fun. I HEART the Olympics! So this goes out to all you that also are glued to the TV these days. Who's your Olympic Crush? Do tell!

3 comments:

eyes on europe said...

confession: i have yet to watch anything olympics.

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful you understand these things! I thought I was the only one with an "olympic crush"!
I heart Apolo Ohno. Yes, it's the soulpatch.
Don't worry, I confessed to Adam and he makes a huge deal about it every time short track is on.
Today he shaved his beard back into a soulpatch. I win.

nicolelav said...

Seth Wescott!!