21 March 2009

I'm taking a poll...



So I'm gonna be a princess! Ha! Want more details?

The event is called "Every Girl's a Princess". Our CBS affiliate sponsors the event which benefits the American Cancer Society & Relay for Life. Little girls dress up like princesses and they have women dress up like princesses too and we have to call the little girls "Princess (what ever their name is)"...and I'll be Princess Meredith for a day! I think there will be face painting, crafts, dancing,etc.

I have a tiara, some perfect shoes, still waiting on the dress. I'm debating on getting a wig with long princess-y hair, but I'm having a dilemma. If "Every Girl IS a princess" than do I need long hair like the stereotypical Disney princess? I mean on one hand it would be fun, but on the other hand I haven't found one that I really like. I want it to be brown-ish like my real hair. So what do you think? Haha!

P.S. It's in April, you can bet there will be some excellent photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Suzin own a game called "pretty, pretty princess" or something? I think she'd have some mexillent suggestions for your hair. Defy Disney stereotyping!PS: the word verification on the page says, "exdigi." I think that's incredible ironic. How'd they know it was me?!