It's in a nalgene bottle right now, the berries are shriveling, but ripe in color. I think i might have to dump it soon. I have a friend who's parents live in New Hampshire, and they have a blueberry farm, maybe they can propagate it for me!!
Ohh, I love raspberries, I have a really good raspberry zucchini bread/muffin recipe.
2 comments:
I read that this week my little baby is the size of a blueberry!
Did you replant that smuggled sprig or do you just have it in water?
I discovered just this week that we have a couple raspberry bushes in our backyard!
That's so exciting!!
It's in a nalgene bottle right now, the berries are shriveling, but ripe in color. I think i might have to dump it soon. I have a friend who's parents live in New Hampshire, and they have a blueberry farm, maybe they can propagate it for me!!
Ohh, I love raspberries, I have a really good raspberry zucchini bread/muffin recipe.
Post a Comment