I'm blogging? What? Well yeah that too.
WINTER is happening. I mean fall is barely over, BUT I know winter is just around the corner.
I have literally been wanting to go to The Johnson Woolen Mills to stock up on flannel (for the record, I don't actually have any real flannel, but it will happen someday).
Let's forget the sub zero temps, feet of snow, and other negative things and focus on the positive. Men grow beards. Can I get an amen? Yeah. They do, and it's attractive. But it also comes with responsibility. Keep it tidy, Jon I'm sure you have a Manly Guide Book to this art, and it is an art. So thanks guys for growing beards, they look nice, and high five for keeping it tidy.

2 comments:
i don't remember if there was a beard section in his book he had back in college...what was it, how to be a gentleman or something? i DO remember, however, there was a section on chest hair.
so definitely don't forget your chest beard, jon.
I had a pertinent comment about Wills & facial hair, as well as The Gentlemen's Handbook.
But now all I want to do is throw the programmers of spam blocker into boiling oil! AH!
Post a Comment