

We had a lot of fun we identified another winter vocabulary word: waffle snow: when snow gets stuck in the bottom of your boot, and makes a waffle shape:

We found a little bakery with picturesque baguettes:

We also found some goats, I love goats!
Greg posed with the donkeys:
Ohh, then I spied some chickens, “behind closed doors at Shelburne Farms:”
Then we found this giant horse, I tried to lure it over with some carrots that I found, with no luck. Greg eventually lured the horse over and it was huge! We fed it some hay we found on the ground, this is me feeding the horse:
On our way back we started IDing the snow as if it were various ice ream flavors, like this one, this is cookies & creme:
We also saw a sleigh, this was like the one we took a few weeks ago:
On our way home we stopped for coffee, and got some cider at Chittenden Cider mill, and also some Monument Farms Dairy Chocolate Milk, only the best chocolate milk, EVER.
We got home and Greg started doing something in the kitchen, I was completely confused, then figured it out, he made sugar on snow for us (best I’ve ever had). Sugar on snow is when you heat the syrup to a certain temp, pour it on snow and then it gets taffy like, we were definitely in a sugar coma.
Then, I got stuck, big time:











2 comments:
thats one cute looking ass ;-)
sugar on snow?! its just like little house in the big woods!!!
Post a Comment