18 November 2010

How Premeditated crime has impacted my Outlook

A few weeks ago there was a stabbing in town. Horrible, yeah. I'm not going into details, but the victim will be okay, and those that were involved are in custody. The thing that struck me was that it was organized and premeditated. I think that's something that most of us will never understand. Who does that? Who can think like that? As I was thinking about this, it struck me, what if we did pre determined acts of kindness? Sure random acts of kindness are awesome, and I guess they are similar. But what if day by day, each one of us woke up, and consciously planned, and intentionally did one thing that would impact someone's life in a positive way?

2 comments:

eyes on europe said...

i love you.

greg said...

its because i'm not there being a vigilante :P

ps. i can't wait to hold you in my arms tomorrow!!!!!