Mers, I love the concept of your doing color pallettes -- I missed Torchie when it first came out but I can totally see the mix you chose. I'm wondring how you got onto Fruit Loops, but again the mix works. I'll be interested to see where today's thoughts are, but I can be imagining that it might have something to do with LeBron and the Cavs (watchin' them take down Da Bulls).
1 comment:
Mers, I love the concept of your doing color pallettes -- I missed Torchie when it first came out but I can totally see the mix you chose. I'm wondring how you got onto Fruit Loops, but again the mix works. I'll be interested to see where today's thoughts are, but I can be imagining that it might have something to do with LeBron and the Cavs (watchin' them take down Da Bulls).
Post a Comment