I'm feeling Paris at the moment.Holy flip. You're already linking to my blog?oh...I've totally forgotten about Mental Floss. I haven't been able to get my hands on their magazine in a long time. I really need to subscribe.
man, i'm, feeling like going anywhere that's warm!hey, i'm hip i'm current, i know what's up..of course i'm linking there!Mental Floss...I subscribe to it, I actually got britt a subscription too for his birthday. it's the best thing ever.
I neeeeeeeeeeeed it. I'll add it to my to-do list.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm feeling Paris at the moment.
Holy flip. You're already linking to my blog?
oh...I've totally forgotten about Mental Floss. I haven't been able to get my hands on their magazine in a long time. I really need to subscribe.
man, i'm, feeling like going anywhere that's warm!
hey, i'm hip i'm current, i know what's up..of course i'm linking there!
Mental Floss...I subscribe to it, I actually got britt a subscription too for his birthday. it's the best thing ever.
I neeeeeeeeeeeed it. I'll add it to my to-do list.
Post a Comment