16 December 2009

I don't even know how this happened but we were talking over dinner, and somehow I came the conclusion that I need to marry a chef, thus the following conversation:

KL:you could marry the naked chef
ME: he's married and has several children

KL: oh, well how about the take home chef?
ME: i don't know who he is...

BW: he finds you when you're grocery shopping and comes home and cooks dinner for you. he's gonna think we're all helpless and then come in to our house, open our cupboard and then see the NINE types of vinegars we have...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heartily agree... take home that chef!
You'll have him at, "white balsamic or regular?"

eyes on europe said...

NINE vinegars?! someone please educate me....what could you possibly need NINE vinegars for??? i should come to VT again for cooking lessons. Organic, i'm sure.

Meredith said...

It looks like a liquor cabinet--seriously. I'll take inventory when I get home & let you know.

Beth said...

Balsamic vinigar
Red Wine vinigar
Rice vinigar
White Wine vinigar
Champagne Wine vinigar
Apple Cider vinigar
Regular white vinigar

Ooops....seven. Sorry, folks.