15 September 2009

The Writing on The Wall...er...Sidewalk

Now, I don't know if I've ever blogged about the children on our street...but they're characters...

They're maybe junior high, and they just stand in the street, with no regard the the fact they are in your (the driver's) way. Then you smile and wave, and they stare you down. Oh well.

Anyway, if you want to know the gossip of the street, forget facebook status' and twitter,oh no we kick it old school here. Apparently when these kids aren't standing in the street, they pick up a crab apple from one of the many trees on the street, and draw all over the sidewalk....

Exhibit A:


After further study, I have also realized when you are a girl and have a crush on the neighbor boy (there's only one, poor kid), you throw crab apples at him. That was yesterday's event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A crab apple a day keeps the girls away.

I think you should respond Suzin style... cryptic sidewalk messages in return. That might cause problems with parents and law enforcement, though.