This week we had some company for dinner, and we got to talking about famous people we've met/seen. I was thinking about what an interesting conversation starter this is. It also made me sit down and compile a list which I've posted below. This doesn't include musicians I've seen in concert (that would be far too embarrassing and include people like Barry Manilow, Celine Dion, Huey Lewis & the News and Chicago).
So here it goes in no order:
Mary Lee Tracy
Amanda Borden
Jaycie Phelps
Mike Gordon
Gov. Douglas
President Clinton, Hillary, and Chelsea
Sting
Colin Powell
Ollie North
Kirk Cameron
John Paul Caponigro
Jennifer Aniston
Giada Delaurentis
Pope Benedict XVI
I'm curious...who have YOU seen?
3 comments:
First, what is so embarrassing about CELINE DION??? I love her!
I sat 2 rows behind Minnie Driver on a plane to Costa Rica. We also saw Pete, a contestant from the Biggest Loser (I forget which season) on a plane.
Amy Grant
I win.
You forgot to add "Sarah Dignal."
Post a Comment