Whew-I decided tonight I'd take a bike ride tonight. I'm kind of worn out. There were a ton of bugs! This giant bug flew into my face, it was so big, maybe it was an acorn, I'm not sure...
I'm watching the news/olympics right now. Often, Beth and I get such a kick out of the news here, because we're like "um are you for real? you just spend 45 mins on a news story about wild parsnip?!" it's true, i mean i guess the plant burns you, or something like that...anyway...every day at 7:30 we turn on the "Olympic Zone" on our NBC affiliate. Some of our favorite local news anchors get together and chat about the games. Just google "Tom Messner" ah, we love our Plattsburg Weatherman! They refer to Bob Costas as "bobby"...
I got a new freelance job! The best part about it is that its volunteer--so I don't need top stress about cost! I'll be designing a website for the school that is attached to my church. Fun! I'm excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment