That being said, we're part of a CSA this season. What is a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)? Basically we get a share of local organic produce each week from local farms--and it's delivered right to my office! I get a share of berries each week, and cheese every other week. Today was the first delivery, the bounty is pictured below. There's nothing like an organic berry....I promise you'll never taste anything more delicious, they're small but mighty! The best part is that it's something different each week! I think it might become the hilight of my Wednesday. Waiting in joyful anticipation of my CSA contents....
Anyway there's a summer solstice party tomorrow where we get to meet the farmers that grow our food! We also get free pizza from the best pizza place in Burlingto, music, oh and this guy that has a bike powered smoothie maker. Keep an eye out for those pics.
2 comments:
i.e.: "Beth is it normal that they were playing alison krauss at the dump today?"
can't wait to see a picture of the bicycle powered smoothie maker! sounds incredible!
Post a Comment