Would you say, "tulips accented by jim beam flask" OR "jim beam flask accented by tulips"?
No joke: we found this flask while cleaning out our kitchen. It's been living on our windowsill ever since. Oh and here are some photos of some tulips that were growing in the middle of our yard.
My mom would hardly ever let us pick flowers from our garden or yard. Maybe I'll be able to talk her into an occasional few for the dining room or something. What's the point of flowers but to put them on your table?
Old men drink Jim Beam whiskey. I'd like to think this is strengthening my argument that the patriarch of your street was, in fact, Leonard himself.
Don't worry; my husband is making plans for me after I kick the bucket and it involves living across the street from his best friend and tossing beer bottles at each other.
3 comments:
My mom would hardly ever let us pick flowers from our garden or yard. Maybe I'll be able to talk her into an occasional few for the dining room or something. What's the point of flowers but to put them on your table?
I'd say "jim beam flask accented by tulips" since the tulips are the stand-out item, and therefore do all the accenting. if that makes sense.
thanks for the comments on my blog. i love love love comments on my blog!
beautiful pics as always!
Old men drink Jim Beam whiskey. I'd like to think this is strengthening my argument that the patriarch of your street was, in fact, Leonard himself.
Don't worry; my husband is making plans for me after I kick the bucket and it involves living across the street from his best friend and tossing beer bottles at each other.
Post a Comment