um, this doesnt look like anything sarah and adam ever took. wattup with that.
I'm my own person, and Meredith is controlled by me. I decided that we should get a picture in front of that tree, so we did.OR it might have just been because we never saw a Sarah and Adam picture for Christmas....It's up to you to decide.
whoa.
i'm laughing so hard!
i believe it was a joint decision to find a nice normal looking person to take our photo...we both saw the picture perfect background, and then noticed how we were wearing COMPLEMENTARY colors (yes!!)that's how the situ unfolded!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
um, this doesnt look like anything sarah and adam ever took. wattup with that.
I'm my own person, and Meredith is controlled by me.
I decided that we should get a picture in front of that tree, so we did.
OR it might have just been because we never saw a Sarah and Adam picture for Christmas....
It's up to you to decide.
whoa.
i'm laughing so hard!
i believe it was a joint decision to find a nice normal looking person to take our photo...we both saw the picture perfect background, and then noticed how we were wearing COMPLEMENTARY colors (yes!!)
that's how the situ unfolded!!!
Post a Comment