When I say I walked up hill in the snow blazing new trails (a.k.a. un-plowed sidewalks)to the post office to ship away your packages, it is no lie....
I thought that approximately everyone in Vermont would be doing the same thing as me.
I was shocked to find there was a line but it was short. I have been to the post office on any other random day, and there has been a line much longer, go figure!
The news crew was there though, you know, capturing…uh, I’m not sure what...the massive non-existent lines, the hordes of angry people with parcels in hand? Moreover, I was sad that I wasn’t interviewed by the news, what? Was it my outfit? Is my pink lambswool cardigan out of style?
3 comments:
were you barefoot?
i'm not impressed unless you were barefoot.
no....
but apparently i did make it on to the news.....
that's cool! now you can cross that off your list of things to do before you die! if you have one and thats on it...
Post a Comment